Financial Management Service Foundation
Financial Management Service Foundation (FMSF) is a development resource organization involved in the Financial Management, Legal Issues and Governance of Development Organizations in South Asia. FMSF believes that “accountability” of development organizations is of paramount significance and strives for enhancing the same through its various initiatives and activities.FMSF also renders its services in the areas of accompaniment and mentoring support. It is also involved in financial as well as governance reviews & evaluations.
Position for the post of Fundraising Coordinator
Reports to: Director Programs
Nature: Full time
Date of Joining: 01.08.2017
Purpose of Job:
Ensuring that fund raising strategy of the organization is successfully implemented. Ensuring that all available opportunities for raising funds through the Online Donation platform www.indiadonates.in © are successfully exploited and maintained, contributing to the overall sustainability of the local resource mobilisation program.
- To develop and implement a fundraising plan for the platform www.indiadonates.in © which will achieve the goals for sustainable funding for the partner organizations associated with the platform.
- To acquire and develop a strong fundraising portfolio together with other staff, stakeholders and relevant contacts;
- To build capacity of partner organization in developing their fund raising strategy.
- To train and support partner organization to write compelling grant proposals and bids to corporate, foundation, national agencies and government funders
- To identify and develop suitable fundraising opportunities, new projects and funds;
- To cultivate and nurture successful and productive relationships with current and potential corporate/foundation sponsors and individual donors;
- To accurately monitor fundraising progress and produce quality reports for internal and external parties when required;
- To be the principal person responsible for managing and running the website.
- To expand the www.indiadonates.in © network creating partnerships with different national organizations, donor community, like minded individuals
- To conceive, design, develop and publish communication and promotional materials to raise awareness of the www.indiadonates.in © its work and aims.
- To network effectively and ensure www.indiadonates.in © is maximising opportunities for funding and development at all times;
- To maintain organised and efficient records of all activities and contacts;
- To maintain an up to date awareness of the partner organization activities so that fundraising activities are appropriate and informed correctly
- To manage and run the social media arm of www.indiadonates.in ©
Skills, Experience & Personal Qualities:
- A commitment to work in the voluntary sector
- An understanding of NGO world, its work and impact
- Strong IT skills, proficient in use of internet and other communication tools
- A network of contacts and potential funders to bring to the organisation;
- Experience of organising and contributing to events;
- Proven relationship building skills,
- An understanding of how national NGOs operate with some knowledge of relevant legislation;
- Good report writing skills;
- An understanding of budgets;
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- A demonstrated high level of drive whether working as an individual or as part of a team;
- Strong and proven influencing and negotiating skills;
- Willingness to travel as required;
- Excellent working knowledge of English – written and spoken.
- A full-time contract for 1 year with possibility to prolong the contract after a positive evaluation and continuous expansion of the programmes;
- Potential increase in responsibilities; being part of a dynamic team;
- A varying job content, friendly working environment;
- A competitive remuneration package.
- Send your CV and motivation letter by 31st July’2018 to Ms. Anuradha Singh email@example.com mentioning the job title.
- Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted;
Short Term Assignments
One of the core areas of FMSF is Consultancy, Assessments, Review and Evaluations. FMSF provides consultancies relating to various legal, Governance and Management issues. Also FMSF conducts various research activities and provides consultancy services regarding legal and financial issues to a number of NGOs.
Some of the other areas where FMSF renders its services are:
Accompaniment and Mentoring support
Financial as well as Governance Reviews & Evaluations
for which we require consultants.
If you have adequate competency and are willing to work with FMSF please send in your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org to add to our pool of database.
We will get in touch with you in case your profile matches with our requirement.
Students from various educational institutions like Tata Institute of Social Scienes (TISS) and Institute for Rural Management, Anand (IRMA) came for internships.
If you are interested in doing Internship at FMSF, you can write to us at email@example.com